Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Finding Time and Discipline to Get Things Done

I haven't been updating as much as I like. Bear with me for awhile as I try to settle into a new routine and meeting "datelines".

As you might have been aware, I've recently took on a freelance role as a content curator for the a lifestyle website and I'm really enjoying it. Truth be told, it is not so much about how much it pays me (not a lot by the way), but more of keeping my brain active and doing things outside of the day to day caregiving duties. As a result, my already limited free time/me-time is taken up by doing some researching and sourcing for good topics.

So in my free time, I have to decide how I want to put it to good use. Some of the things I do when B takes his nap:

Prepare lunch/dinner
Catch up on whatsapp chats/facebook/instagram
Blog
Watch a kdrama
Nap

Now, I have to add in "work". I love it. Not only do I love what I'm doing, I like the fact I'm keeping myself busy with meaningful activities.

Now if you would excuse me, I need to go back to my office.


2 comments:

  1. Tell me when you have an article up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always share the articles on fb.. have shared a few already. :)

      Delete