Monday, January 19, 2015

Where Did Time Go?

Has it been 10 days already since my last post?! Seriously?

At the back of my mind, I was thinking, oh, it's ok, I just blogged the other day. Well, turns out the other day was 10 days ago. Crazy.

So much happening on the home front which I really can't find the energy to blog about it. I reckon if I were to go into details, I'll be writing a 10-page entry. Ok, I exaggerate, maybe just 5. But you get it. I attempted to draft that post in my mind but I got tired just thinking about it. Never mind, a Singapore Mom Bloggers blog train is coming up which I will be participating in, so maybe that's something to stay tuned for? Otherwise, I guess I'll definitely have something more exciting to share next week when I go for my check-up. We should be able to tell the gender then, IF baby cooperates. Now that IS something to look forward to.

I also want to do a post on the difference between 1st pregnancy and 2nd pregnancy.

See! There's so much I plan on writing. It's just about getting down to it.

Meanwhile, let me mope a little more as my DH is traveling and a part of me is gone with him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment