I have started to talk to him and prep him about possibly waking up and not finding mummy and daddy, but Ah Ma and Yi-yi will be around, but honestly I don't think he knows what I'm saying. I'm just worried that I have to check into the hospital in the middle of the night like I did with B, and if that's the case, we'll most probably have to send him to my mum's place before heading to the hospital. If he were to wake up and not see mummy or even daddy, I think it will be all hells break loose. But what can we do? I hope my mum and my brother will be able to appease him quickly. On top of that, he is super particular on who he allows to feed and shower him. Most days daddy is not even allowed to do that, so I'm not sure how my mum will be able to. Just thinking about it makes me sick.
I toyed with the idea of having an induction so we know exactly which day we are going to deliver but DH disagrees completely. He felt that we should not "shortchange" Baby C and that she should be free to decide when she's ready to meet the world. Even if B goes bonkers, it will probably be for a few hours at most. After he said that, I was like, "ya you're right, I'm horrible".
So.... my only hope now.. is to talk to C all the time and tell her to choose the right timing to meet us. Ideally, if we can check into the hospital anytime between 8am to 3pm that would be the perfect scenario. But I know... this sorta thing we can rush nor push nor delay.
Oh boy, what else can I do?