Monday, June 22, 2015

37 Weeks and Counting

I had insomnia on Sunday morning, between 3-5am after my toilet break and changing diaper for a sleeping B. He drinks so much water in the middle of the night,  in his sleep that is, he asked for water. Anyway, since z-monster and I couldn't find each other, I went on to read my earlier blog posts, esp around the period where B was around 37w in my tummy.

Reading those posts really brought a smile on my face. I was still working back then,  I had all the time and luxury in the world to pamper myself and enjoy the pregnancy. But similarly it was Ard the last few weeks I had hoped for baby to come sooner rather than later becoz it was starting to take its toil on my body.

What makes things more confusing was being a first time mum, I didn't know what to expect. And it didn't helped that my labour actually started quite early and was a long process. I was 1.5cm for nearly 2 weeks then 3cm for 3 days before contraction actually started. I guess now I more or less knows what to expect so hopefully no more long waiting game. And since baby is already facing back, hopefully it also means labour will be faster and shorter, not having to wait for bb to turn.

37weeks bump!

7 comments:

  1. Are you going au-naturel this time again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will try to as much as I can but I'm not opposed to taking epi.

      Delete
    2. All the best to your birthing journey! Jia you!

      Delete
  2. I had 3-5am insomnia on Monday morning :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sian right? Body preparing for all the midnight waking; p

      Delete
    2. Sian right? Body preparing for all the midnight waking; p

      Delete