Sunday, June 7, 2015

Relaxing Sunday

35 weeks baby bump! Is it scary that we are creeping so near to the due date???

Then we took the not-so-little boy for his cable car fix. Today we upped him a level by getting off at Sentosa and took the new Sentosa line and also the Sentosa trains back out to Vivo. When we got to HBF, he saw the mrt station and recognised the sign and wanted to "take train" again. So we decided daddy and him will take the train home while mummy go ta bao lunch and drive home.
someone napping in his new big boy bed.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...I like B's new bed. Is he starting to sleep in it already or just for day-time naps? Guess it's really overdue that we should get 1 for K too. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! We only just got the bed delivered last week and he's only there for day naps. He falls asleep in my room and I carry him there. I'm not really pushing it coz I don't want him to think he's making all these changes becoz mei mei is coming

      Delete
    2. That's a good start. Wish me luck with K! Lol...

      Delete